Thursday, March 27, 2014

Inquisitor: Where sisters of eve rule.


I spend a lot of time in Tribute in the last few days, wandering around at my favorite pipe systems, hoping for someone to engage me. Two days passed without me catching anything, but at least I was able to finish the first season of Black Sails, while sitting on a perch above the gate, hoping for someone to get caught in the bubbles.

People who read the last articles or just had a lock at my fittings see, that I love dual reps. No diffrence this time:


After some waiting I got tired and went to FW space again, just to die to reading my Dscan wrong... welp.

The real good thing about this kill: I found new hunting grounds in Pure Blind (I have never been there before). No waiting time needet a Malediction and a Firetail greeted me on the other site of the first gate in NPC terretory. That called for a welcome party. I got directly back on the gate, hoping that just one of them would agress, so they would be split thanks to the agression timer. On the other side of the gate a friend of the other two guys just waited: An Executioner! That would be a good target. I engaged and started fireing, overheating as much as possible. I had him into structure, when the gate fire announced his friends comming in. Not just the two guys from the other side, but also an Asteros. He started pulling range, but my drone was able to finish him off, before I went down. This was one of the really good fights. Here are the killmails:


And my death which followed shortly after:


And the new chart:


Here is the sad part: I had set up Open Broadcast Software for recording (Its much faster and the files are much smaller then in fraps. And you can get an overlay directly into the recording.

I am still not sure, which ship I want to take next, but I guess my first target will be Pure Blind.

1 comment:

  1. You are always welcome for a good fight!

    Gut gekämpft! :)

    ReplyDelete