Friday, March 21, 2014

The Definition of a Solokill

If you have read about my kill in the Executioner, you saw, that I made two kills, as one of those wasn't really satifying. This got me thinking: What is actually a solokill?

I could finish my challenge by popping cynofrigates in lowsec, but thats not really the idea of this blog. So here is my definition:

A solokill is a kill made in an engagement, where both pilots agressed and sit in a combat fitted vessel.

I might make an exeptions once, cause I would like to do a highsec gank.

I would also like to add another rule for this blog:

A ship is done, when I have solokills, which add up to the hullcost of the ship. 

So yes: For the macharial I will need to do many kills to cover that one.

Looking back at the kills I have done I might need to redo the Rifter...

No comments:

Post a Comment