Thursday, April 3, 2014

Condor: Changing the rules


It has been some time since my last post but this just took forever. My newest hunting ground now is Pure Blind and it yieldet some nice fights. Here is my fitting:


This is the first time I actually tried kiting ... and I failed horrible. I have a lot of video footage, which I still need to do some cutting on.

The tactic on that ships is pretty easy: Orbit at 18-20 km, point the enemy, rangedisrupt the enemy guns and fire. If someone slingshots you and comes close to scram range, use the overheated web to get away again.

Things that you shouldn't engage: Missile boats and Interceptors. They are just too fast or won't be effected by the tracking disruption.


As I said earlier I started hunting in Pure Blind:


 Condor vs. Sabre


My first encounter with the Condor might have been a great kill. I found a Sabre sitting on a gate and baited him to the other side. Knowing how diffrent guns look like is a big help: Look at your enemy and know if he is longrange or shortrange fitted.
This Sabre had Autocannons so I tryed to kite him. This actually went really successfull and I was able to chew through his shield. Until I let it slip and he was able to get far away enough to let me loose my point. Sad thing, I could have killed him

Condor vs. Sentinel


So I jumped into a system with lots of bubbles on the gate and a lonely Sentinel. I kind off underestimated the neut range on that ship and he was able to shut down my mwd and everything else. I died pretty quick:


Condor vs. Group


I came back to PB a day later and started playing around with a malediction. I knew those guys, as they were the ones from the Inquisitor kill. I made some big mistakes here: One of it was getting to close, when trying to seperate them. Another Condor dead:


Condor vs. Hawk

Once more back to Pure Blind. Same guys as before ... I played with them and tryed to get them off the station. One of the hawks was motionless on the station so I started attacking him. I came in a bit to close and he came to live, burning towards me and scramming me. And getting scrammed is death to this fit:


Back Home


So I went to Vale and started to chase everything showing up. I hunted down to Herons ... good bye scanners:

and the second one:


As I want to get to some other ships done this should do it this time. Here we go:

Yes, I know ... its diffrent from what I said with the definition of a solo kill, but I want to move on with this project. So here we go. What will be next?

No comments:

Post a Comment