Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Beginning with the Rifter

The Rifter is likely the most iconic frigate, maybe even ship, in the game.Thats why I think its the right ship to start with. First off:

Fittings


I love EFTing (cause you can do it on a laptop in the office, thats to slow for eve itself ^^). I came up with three fittings which I hope will all be able to get the job done ... if I meet the right enemy. So lets get to them:

The first one is an active armor rifter. I think its the oddest fit of the three I came up with, but I hope it will give help me get everything done:



The Idea is to go in and just try to get as many armor cycles iff as possible, while keeping the capacitor up with the booster.

The Second one is kind of standard. I see this one in fleets very often:


Its very good for new guys, as you don't need to care about many active modules, beside propmod, tackle and guns.

And here is the last one:


Finally some artilleries. This is for just clicking the keep at range button and hoping to stay out of range of those short range frigs, like incursues.


My first round of Rifters is ready. I bought 2 of each, hoping that I don't need to get more!

I guess its time to go out on the hunt now!

No comments:

Post a Comment