Friday, March 21, 2014

Executioner: Double Kill


For this one I needet a bit and had some more dying in that process:

The Fitting

 

 I used a basic active rep setup, but one without a cap booster. Web and scram will need you to get close, so this ship will get kited by any kind of MWDing longrange frigate (Condor/Breacher)



The Way to the Kill


I went to FW again, as it seems to be the only place, where you can get some real 1v1 frigate PvP (beside the few ceptor roaming in nullsec). I had a real good brawl with this tormentor, which swang to my favor in the end ... if it wouldn't have been for a talwar warping in and just shooting me to dust.

Welp.

I bounced between Null and FW space a few times. On my way roaming through null I jumped into a hostile gatecamp. I made it back to the gate when I was in low armor. They were all agressed, so I was kind off safe, if it wasn't for that interceptor on the other side. I engaged, hoped for my active tank to keep me up long enough. It was a fun engagement, and I might have been able to take it, if I had started with full HP.



Take a look at the total damange taken during that fight. That shows how few HP I had left, eventhoug I was able to get some repcycles off.

So I went back to FW ... I know ... its always the same. Wait for the bigger ship hulls ^^

I found this lonely Atron sitting in a site, which went up in flames in no time ... no movement, not counteragression:


This doesn't felt right for me ... a 3 day old character in a nearly unfitted ship. So I paused for a bit (dit the kill in the bantam) and done my morning roam through nullsec. There I found it: Another lonely crow:

This is a lesson that I need to remember, when I fly that ship myself: Once you get scrammed, you are dead.

And here is the overview:

 


Slow progress, but I guess more kills will come, soon.

A change of pace


Now that my alliance has been wardeced by the Dwaring Lemmings I have the wonderfull opportunity to try out some Highsec pvp. I have no idea which ship I want to take yet, but you will find out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment