Thursday, March 20, 2014

Bantam: Don't forget your charges


What a relieve! Thanks to the good advice on the blog I swapped my weapons on the Bantam from Ion Blasters to some 200mm Autocannons, which gives me a much better damage projection.

I was trying my hand on the Executioner this morning, but died again in FW space (will write about it in the Executioner Post). So I went to Jita and though I might want to give the Bantam another try: What a good decision.

I met a lonely Tristan in the site and didn't thought I would have much chances, but I still engaged. It was a really close one, as my reload cycles on the shield booster finished the moment I started bleading armor and later some structure. But in the end he died, with me nearly dead and a lot of heat damage on my guns:

Shields already regged up during that time, but my biggest Probelm was, that I ran out of charges. Next time I just need to bring some.

And here is the kill:

So lets look at the Ship Chart:

Four done so far. Lots more ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment