Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Humble beginning

You remember the time, when you just finished the tutorial and started browsing for a ship on the market? The possibilities were endless and most people started dreaming of the big carrier or titan they could fly one day.

The same thing happend to me and three years later I am able to fly nearly every subcap (the marauders and black ops are missing) and most of my weaponsystems are T2. And now I wanted to start a project witch gives me the ability to put all of these skills to use. I want to fly all of the following ships and get at least one solokill in them:

Some of you might say now: Wait ... No pirate ships? If this works out and I am somewhere in the middle of that list, I might start a pirate special edition.

Starting at the top going down to the bottom will be a long and hard way (can't wait to see the guy I can kill in the Noobship) but I hope there will be a long process of learning, which I will try to share, via blog, video and maybe some livestreaming.

For most ships I will try to use diffrent approaches (close range brawling vs. kiting/ active tanked vs. buffer) and all of this will be without boosts, thats why its called solo, right? I will try to get a section for new players on every post, so this might even give some educational content for our newbros.

To me as a player and my character: I am currently out in Nullsec with Gentlemans Agreement, Director of "Airkio Mining Corp" (Go ahead ... make a joke about the name :-P) and "midlevel" FC (T2 cruisers, sometimes even Battleships). Thanks to the logistical backbone of JF logistics I will be able to change regions and get the ships where I need them. Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment