Friday, May 23, 2014

Thrasher: Artillery vs. Autocannon


What a nice and versatile ship! Having enough of those can be a lot of fun with arties. I never seen stealthbomber explode that fast!
So I went out with two diffrent fits again: One is a brawling, plated autocannon Trasher.
The other fit is equipped with arties for some kiting. Here are

The Fittings


The Brawler one:


The Kiting one:


Dying and Killing, all the same


My first death on my way to get the solokill happend on an extendet roam through Curse & Catch. It wasn't really interesting up to the point, where I met a frigate gang and got blobbed.


It took some time, until I went out again with the MWD trasher. This time I went to FW space. I was nearly done and heading back, when I spotted a Hookbill in a small complexe. With a "Fuck it, I am faster home, if I die" attitude I just went in, established orbit and started fireing. I didn't even took any damage when the Hookbill died. I checked the pilot and realized: Damn, thats a really new guy. I started chatting with him a bit and gave him some advices on ships, tactics and some websites, where he could check for more infos on pvp tactics and fitting advice.

Another ship done. I guess I need to make a little giveaway once I hit the 20 ship mark.


Here is the Video:

I have been a bit slow on the writing up during the last few days, but I try to catch up with the videos and the writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment