Saturday, April 5, 2014

Navitas: Keep Calm and Pull range


And another one down. This was a lucky encounter in Vale of the Silent. Normally that region is pretty dead but I caught someone looking for good frigate pvp. But before I tell you the story:

The Fitting


This is the same fit like the one I used on the Inquisitor. Both ships behave very similar and the slotlayout is nearly the same:


The first attemped and respect in space


I tried this ships a few weeks ago, but failed. I was able to catch a condor zipping around Tribute. We were brawling it out and I was winning, when the gate we were fighting on activated and a sabre came through. Those are just pure death for any frigate thats getting caught.


As I normally do, I link the blog in local after I die or when I kill someone (advertisement in space \o/) so he started reading it and convoed me. We started chatting a bit and he told me, that he is camping the pipe with two toons from diffrent alliances, so its harder to know, that they work together. And its not for the good fights. Its for farming shipwrecks ^^

I met him more often afterwards and we have something like a non agression packt now. I am not disturbing his business, he is not killing off my frigates.

The actual kill


I made it! I finally recordet a whole fight and here it is (yes, it even has 1080p resolution):


I had that guy on dscan a bit earlier, but he went back to the adjacent lowsec. When he reentered local I set up on the only outgate and waited for him.

As you can see I was a bit to close at the beginning of the fight and he would have had me with a few more close shots on my ship. But I turned the fight around and was happy that I took the last Barrage ammo with me that was left in my hangar.

And here is the final killmail:


Like always: Lets take a look at the chart:

Just the Tristan is left until the first row is finished. I look forwards to some bigger ships after that one.

If you have suggestions, a ship you want to see or any other feedback, leave a comment. If you want to support me, send ISK to "Tremer Latan" ingame.

No comments:

Post a Comment