Sunday, April 6, 2014

Tristan: I have a bingo


YES! This one was quick and easy. And its my first bingo! But before I tell you more:

The Fitting



Pretty standart solofit for that ship: You get a good deal of DPS from the Drones and the rails also add a nice bit of dps. If someone should try to kite a bit of spike will give them hell and chase them off.

Shiny Pod


Having assembled my first Tristan the first route to take was the usual pipe in Tribute. So if you want to try and get me, this might be a good area:

As a lot of CFC alliances put drag bubbles on the gate so its nice to hang out there and just wait for a ship to come through. I was lucky when a pod appeared on my Dscan and I was able to kill him:


Shiny killboard padding! But: Thats not enough, I wanted a ship kill. So when I reached M-O i decidet to go to FW once more, as it had been some time since I was there.

The Real Kill


Back to factional warfare. The usual checking of novice plexing was on. The first few just had warpcore stabbed people in there. Those are SO annoying. I really hope there will be a way to stop that kind of gameplay. Finally there was a rifter on dscan for the plex. Here is the video about what happend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgS7rD7_6Ss (embeddin seems not to work at this point)

If you just want to read: The moment I land on the acceleration gate there was another ship with me: A Tormentor. I engaged him and he didn't long thanks to high dps.


"Thats a bingo!" "You just say bingo"


First row completed.


So whats up next:

Coercer, Stabber and Thorax are ready to go. I think there were enough frigates covered for the next few blog entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment